Welcome to the Gables School!
The Gables School staff is committed to creating a school culture where students will become confident resourceful learners. We believe, that with support from our entire school community, our students will:
- Read with comprehension, write with skill, and communicate effectively and responsibly in a variety of ways and settings.
- Know and apply the common core and principles of mathematics, social studies, science, health and fitness.
- Think analytically, logically, and creatively, and integrate experiences to form reasoned judgements and solve problems.
- Understand the importance of work and how performance, effort and decisions directly affect their future educational opportunities and ultimately, careers.
- Develop a concern for the environment, the local and global communities, and the future and welfare of others.
We create classroom environments in which students use assessments to understand what success looks like and how to improve next time, resulting in prospering students who are prepared for the challenges of the 21st century.